Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lunch Notes, Just Because

Good Morning,

Here is one of my Lunch Note cards.  It is a little 3 x 3 card that I put in my daughters lunch bag.  I love leaving little notes, randomly and just because.  I hope that it brings smiles to my daughters faces when I do this, and also creates memories for them.

I used the SOG "Believe" stamp she is so glamorous.  I did have to crop her though.

I also love the word Believe.  It is a word that inspires me to try new things, and to continue on with things, when perhaps a feeling of tediousness sets in.

This particular card reminded my youngest to Believe in Fairies.  It is a big conversation topic in our home.

What kinds of things do you like to create, "Just Because"?  By all means, please share, I love getting new ideas.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into;
Craftitude Challenge #67: Use Flowers and / or lace
Sister Act Card Challenge #61: Anything Goes