Monday, July 21, 2014

You're my cup of tea!


Good Morning,

I have a bright and cheerful card here for you today.  One of the things I love about my friends is that we are all different on the outside, but we have so many similarities on the inside.  Thus the inspiration for this card.

I love getting together for tea/coffee with my girly girls.  So this goes out to all of you!

I enjoyed coloring this one immensely. Then put it all together with the design paper, brads, charm and button.

I am fond of Coffee, but love Earl Grey Tea.  What do you enjoy drinking with your circle of friends?

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S Challenges I am entering this into are;
Sister Act Card Challenge #66: Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #118: It's all about the girls
Totally Gorjuss Challenge #245: Butterflies ( I used my pretty blue butterly brad near the flower)