Friday, February 6, 2015

Pigments of Your Imagination by Cathy Talyor


Hello! I have recently had the pleasure of reading through Cathy Taylor's book, Pigments of Your Imagination

I have so many re-inkers at home. Ink that will dry up if not used.  This book showed me how to create gorgeous works of art from them.

Alcohol inks are fun to work with, and I am really new with them.  Prior to, I was an ink pad type of girl, or markers.

The step-by-step instructions are just so interesting, and I was not once confused as to what she was talking about.

The book itself was an easy read.  What I mean by this is that I understood it all, and it made me want to get my fingers inky.  I usually end up feeling overwhelmed by Art books, but not this one.  After completing the book, it left me  totally inspired to create.  

You really have to take a look at this book.  The bold bright colored inks, the blending and the techniques create works of Art that are Out of this World!  

I would gift  this to many of my art pals.  This one is in the top position on my referral list.

Happy Reading ladies!
Hugs,
Tanya
P.S.  If you are looking for places to purchase this book below are a few links