Tuesday, April 14, 2015

ATC trade for Stampotique



Hello! 

 A while back we were prompted to make Artist Trading Cards (ATC's) for 2 persons. The theme was "Nursery Rhymes" I chose to use the fun loving Stampotique Nerd Cat stamp.

I had purchased the Flow paper lovers book, and came across the vintage photo cardstock paper.  Thus I turned the lady into the Queen. 

This is how the above ATC's came about to depict the following Nursery Rhyme.

Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?
I've been to London to see the fair Queen.
Pussy cat, pussy cat, what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse, under her chair.

The rhyme was first recorded by the composer and nursery rhyme collector James William Elliott in his National Nursery Rhymes and Nursery Songs (1870)

What is your favorite Nursery Rhyme?

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya