Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Get Well Riet
























I have been really fortunate to have nice people leave comments on my blog, and thus have been guided over to view their blog. Riet is one of those ladies. I read a post recently on her blog written by her daughter. Riet is sick, so I made this card for her, and will post it snail mail tomorrow. I do hope she gets better, and that this bright card helps put a smile on her face.

I used Mojo Monday week 105 as the sketch for this card, and I used Farm Fresh Friday for the embossing idea. I used my Sakura pens for faux stitching, and the ink dried raised. I have to admit I had a hard time piecing this together. I then decided to make a red cross embellishment. I don't like my writing, so this was a challenge for me to actually put pen to paper. Oh well, we all have to do things we do not necessarily like.

Have a good Wednesday everyone,

Tanya