Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Would you like to get a card in the mail?










































Hello,

I am not feeling well today. Do any of you ever feel like a small fish in a big pond? That is how I feel today. "This too shall pass", but until then I think I am going to go for a nap.

I used my Bisous PDQ paper pack and chipboard for this one, and I love the tree and the birds. Jenni Bowlin's Crepe paper ribbon is wonderful to use. I decided to decorate the inside as well, and then I will send it out in the mail to brighten someone's day.

If anyone is interested in getting a card in the mail, simply leave me your snail mail address, become one of my followers, and I will do just that. If I get more than one person who is interested, I will pull names, contact you and post it in the mail October 5th, 2009.

Have a great Wednesday,

Tanya