Saturday, October 24, 2009

Punch Drunk and Laura's Sketch




























































Happy Saturday,

My girls are playing downstairs with a friend, my husband is working in the basement keeping an eye on them, I am working on dinner and posting this.

The Farm Fresh Friday challenge was to use a minimum of 2 punches. I used 4 punches for this card; the circle and the spiral being the obvious. I also used my square punch to make the presents and the scalloped circle punch to make the bows. I had so much fun with this, I am "Punch Drunk"!

I used Laura's Sketch which can be found over at 2Sketches4You. They have a DT call out for a 3 month term. If you are interested check them out, if not drop on over anyways to see the wonderful sketches they have posted. I so love sketches!

I have to say I think I am happy with this one. I even did the interior, something I've always admired about Rach's creations. Thank you for the inspiration Rach.

Hugs,
Tanya