Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sending out a Thank You to Kim

So here are the details for this awesome award:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the logo and place in on your blog.
Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

1. I worked in a Breast Cancer Research lab as a technician.
2. I have two wonderful girls who are on loan to me until they decide to leave the nest.
3. My husband loves to cook, and I love to do the prep work. What a team!
4. I would gladly step aside if it meant allowing my girls to move forward.
5. Our house lives on Starbucks coffee, my one vice other than crafting.
6. I would love to have one more baby.
7. I ran a half-marathon in less than 2 hours. I have decided not to attempt a full marathon. :)

Thank you to all my friends and family. I so appreciate all your love and support and most of all your belief in me. I hope I am as good a friend. I could easily have picked more than 7 persons. but here is the list of my 7.

1. Jenn for showing me all about Prismacolour pencils/Gamsol Blending, and stitching on paper.
2. Sheena for keeping it real and reminding me how to appreciate the things I have.
3. Kim for being so nice, and giving, she shares everything.
4. Michelle for sponsoring my first blog candy, for being so generous and kind, and for allowing me to be a guest designer for The Pixie Cottage.
5. Beth for being so original and fun.
6. Rachel for being so creative and inspiring.
7. Katharina for introducing me to Whiff of Joy and all the fabulous things about Elisabeth Bell's stamps.