Monday, December 7, 2009

Warm Thoughts




















I hope you are all keeping warm today as it is slowly getting colder. Here is my creation using Whiff of Joy's Sketch by Marga. Red Cardinals are on of my favorite birds. I love their song, it is so pretty. Frosted Designs has asked us to show them our projects that containing Scallops. Hope to see some of your work over there. I have to add Practical Scrappers to this list, they want to see your Christmas creations.

I am feeling rushed lately. With my daughter's fifth birthday this weekend, the list of Christmas cards I have to post, and the wrapping. Not to mention the laundry, the housecleaning, working 5 days a week, sigh. We sure do work hard, don't we ladies?

Have a great Tuesday,

Hugs
Tanya
P.S. Be sure to click on my blog candy logo in the right hand corner, I would love to find these goodies a new home.