Sunday, October 16, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday- PaperBag Wallet

Materials Used
E13, E15, E17, E21, E33, E34,  E51, E53, E55,  B00, R08, R27, YR04, G14, G16, G24, V17
Good Morning,
Lot's of photos today, so I will keep the post sort and simple.  I was inspired by this post HERE  to create my PaperWorks Co. Anything But A Card Sunday project.   I found a paper lunch bag, adjusted the trimming  using my own measurements, decorated it with a PWCO PaperCard Kit, and used the fabulous PWCO Beary Best of Friends stamp for the inside of the wallet.

I just adore this project, and in December, I will be posting a tutorial showing you what my measurements were, and how I adapted the fabulous tutorial to fit my needs.  A perfect Christmas gift for someone who has everything don't you think?

Happy Sunday,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Papertake Weekly: Get in Shape
Stampalot Challenge: Food Glorious Food (picnic)
Penny's Paper: Apples (there are a couple in the fruit basket)
Heart Song Inspirations: Die Cuts and/or sponged background
Top Tip Tuesday: Design Papers
Sentimental Sundays: Fancy Folds