Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mason Jar Crafts



Good Morning!

I was fortunate enough to get a copy of Mason Jar Crafts -by Lauren Elise Donaldson.  This amazing, splendid, and fascinating idea book has me stocking up on Mason Jars.   As I read through the pages, I find myself eager to try out several of them.  Over the next month I will be posting some of the creations that my girls and I have crafted with help of this idea book.  Some of the ideas I currently have are;


  • Creating treat jars.  I am going to switch up the fabric for some zoo like papers, and use this Mason Jar idea for my daughters 7th birthday party.  
  • Creating Herb Jars for the winter months using sprigs out of my garden and the Mason Jars.
  • The clock!  Oh boy, I may save this one for last.
  • The Piggy bank.

  • And so many more ideas.............................


    Oh the endless possibilities.

    Should you want your copy and do not want to wait for my showcasing, by all means, hop on over to Ulysses Press.  I can guarantee this is not your average book,  you will not be disappointed.

    Have a splendid day,
    Hugs
    Tanya