Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rainy Day Shrink Plastic Fun and Tag Exchange

Before
After

In the midst of creating some primary color tags for one of my Art Exchanges, I decided to make Shrink Plasctic charms to match.  

My girls decided to join in the fun, however they drew their own images.  My 3 are the stamped Stamping Bella images, their's are the pony with hat and FNAF rabbit.
They shrunk considerably, but the details remained.  I am going to have to do this again.

This month's Art Exchange project was to use primary colors to create tags.  I collect (hoard) tags of all kinds, so I grabbed 4 and added Red Yellow and Blue ink and doodled in the same colors.

I did not want to cover up the tags, so I stamped my dog image on Acetate, coloring them in with Sharpie and Sakura RYB pens.  
My husband's old fancy beer tags came with ribbon, so I dyed those too.  I had SO much fun making these, that I exceeded the mandatory 2 tags and continued on.  I will most certainly find someone to ship them to.

What is on your craft table today ladies and gentlemen?
Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya