Saturday, April 9, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps News and Candy




Good Morning!

I am really really really excited today. I am now designing for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, and this means you will see me posting every Saturday morning, using her fab digital and/or rubber stamps. I have been partial to rubber, I must admit, but this week I ventured into digital land with this Easter Egg Chickie Digital Image.

I got a craving to use my pencil crayons, and am really glad I did.  It was very soothing, and I even got a "Your coloring is really pretty Mommy" from my 6 year old. You may notice I distressed the edges a bit, and left some of the stitching hanging out the edges.  I wanted to give the card a "Bird's Nest" feel.  Birds are always picking up odds and ends and bits of string for their nests, and thus the inspiration for this card.

I would LOVE to see your 2 Cute Rubber Stamps creations. Leave me a link in the comment section with your creations OR head over HERE and offer Heidi your opinion and let me know that you have done so.  I will chose 1 lucky person, via Random.Org on April 20th, 2011 and they will receive 2 Free Digital Images of their choice from the 2 Cute Rubber Stamp store.

If you don't have any of the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps in your collection, you can head over HERE, there are 2 free digitals ready for downloading!

Have a great Saturday ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S.  You can find all of the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps in the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy store.

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Simply Create: Egg-tra Special
Paper Cutz Challenge: Bunny, Lamb, Chick or Eater Eggs
Saturday Challenge: Our Feathered Friends